How much do you charge?
- Estimates vary depending on how much imagery editing and enhancements will be necessary for the overall design. A non-refundable 50% deposit is required before work begins.
What form of payment do you prefer?
- Payment for book cover art will be fulfilled via Paypal transaction.
Payment for Second Life© work can be processed through the Second Life© virtual marketplace or Paypal.
How much do you charge for revisions?
- Nothing! You are entitled to a reasonable number of revisions until you are 100% satisfied.
What if I am not satisfied with the completed project, even after revisions?
- If for some reason you are still not happy with the work (though, I will do everything within my capabilities to ensure that you are), you will not be obligated to purchase the final product. However, the deposit is non-refundable.
I have a photo that I would like to use in the work. Would you be able to incorporate it?
- Absolutely! As long as the photo is either your own property or it is a stock image labeled for reuse or reuse with modification, I will be happy to work with any image that you would like to include.
Do I have to pay extra for the stock images that you use?
- Nope! All stock photos used in the work will be covered by your deposit.